Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

It's 2014. Happy New Year!
For New Year's, my clever friends were posting little flipagram videos on Instagram to bid farewell to 2013 and hello to 2014, so I decided to make one from my 2013 photos. 
I was an hour into the process and was about to jump ship and not finish but completed the video out of pure stubbornness. I limited myself to 84 photos, which was the hardest part.
After spending two hours on a self-absorbed video, I nearly felt guilty for wasting time, but in the process I realized all of the wonderful moments I've shared with friends and family during the year.
I was renewed seeing how much I have to be thankful for, so that I got excited about my first little flipagram and play it over and over again, reliving my fun year, and quickly uploaded it to YouTube (patricia wiskur), another first for 2014 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LZ8IILPKSc)!


  Follow me on Instagram at patriciawiskur, as no snazzy nickname came to mind when I registered.

No comments:

Post a Comment